Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a quick update, it looks like Ella should be released from the hospital today!  She decided last night she was done with the IV and kicked it out. :) The doctors want to do a check-up on Monday, so Amy, Jon, and Ella will be staying there in Dallas at the Ronald McDonald house for the weekend.  If all looks good on Monday, they will be homeward bound!

Thanks again for your prayers, and remember to pray for Baby Lyric who is having heart surgery today.  The link to her blog can be found in the previous post.

~Aunt Kristina

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.