The nurse said the first night after the Glenn is horrific because they are trying to get the ventilator out and get all of the medications balanced out and the baby is in a lot of pain. It is very difficult for Jon and Amy to watch her in so much pain and not be able to do anything about it. We are so proud to be their parents because they are right by her side comforting her, praying for her, and loving on her. They are taking such good care of her!
- This half dose of morphine will be the right balance to get her calmed down and off the vent
- Her pain would be minimal
- Peace and strength for Amy and Jon
- Rest for all 3 of them tonight
- Wisdom for Amy, Jon and the doctors
Grandaddy and Nana