We are still waiting to hear if the hospital has been able to work out a contract with Ella's insurance. We are needing to go back to Dallas soon and we really need the insurance to come through. Please, pray hard, we are supposed to hear something today.
Update - it is after 4 pm now, and we never got a call. Still praying hard and hoping we will hear tomorrow. I have called 4 times and left a message, we do our best and trust that God is in control.