Ella's Birthday is JUST around the corner and we are SO excited! The party is going to be huge!!! We don't want anyone to feel obligated to bring gifts, she will get plenty I'm sure! Also since we have a small house, instead of having lots of little items, gift cards are a GREAT option for Ella! We have a few guidelines we would like to set for the party!
For Ella's sake, we ask the following:
- Please don't attend if you've been sick within the previous 48 hours
- Please don't attend if you've been around with (i.e. had sick kids) in the last week (you might be contagious... just without symptoms yet)
- We are going to try and minimize germs, so this won't be a "pass the baby" kind of party! :-)
- Kids are MORE than welcome!
- We LOVE hand sanitizer and hand washing! :D
Ella's health update - She has finished her antibiotic for her ear infection, also her nose isn't running anymore, and her rash has cleared up! Her sats had come way up to the 90's and her heart rate had come back down to the 120's! That was good because it meant that she was feeling better, it is bad because it shows us just how much a "small" illness can take her WAY down. Two nights in a row now she has started fussing and waking up throughout the night again, which makes me worry that her ear infection has already returned. Because also over the last two days her sats have again dropped to the mid 70's to low 80's and her heart rate has again started to rise to the 140's also she is sounding like she is dealing with head congestion. :( The numbers that are dropping could still be the PFO closing in her heart, but we won't know about that for awhile still. So all of that being said, prayers are still so appreciated! Thank you all!